ANIMA’s vision consists in providing advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We believe no-one should have to face a mental health problem alone.
ANIMA’s objective is to become a substantial and positive choice for mental health and to offer high quality services to those in need. Our aim is the creation of a fully integrated network of services in order to cover population needs in levels such as the mental health services system, socio-economic, educational and scientific documentation.
In order to achieve our objectives:
- We offer quality services in mental health and in social support that respond to real needs.
- We focus on developing an effective care service in mental health.
- We fully inform people on the topics that concern his/her personal and social life.
- We are willing to collaborate with other organizations, networks and agencies with similar objectives and actions for common good.
- We are constantly evaluated and improved in the light of our efficiency and effectiveness.
Partner Excellence 2010
Award to ANIMA NP-NGO from the NATIONAL NETWORK FOR WORKPLACE HEALTH PROMOTION
On Thursday, January 27, 2011 ANIMA was awarded by the National Network for Workplace Health Promotion (NNWHP) for its important commitment in Health Management and particularly in Mental Health Management in the Workplace, in the context of the European campaign "Work in Harmony with Life." This event constitutes for us a reward of our endless efforts for continuously practicing our principles, considering that mental health is not limited to “ the divan”. Thus, we can create "therapeutic" and supportive work environments, if we are truly willing. This honour, fills us with pride and a deep feeling of responsibility to continue our efforts, so that we could prove we are worthy of this award, in the future.