ANIMA’s vision consists in providing advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We believe no-one should have to face a mental health problem alone.
ANIMA’s objective is to become a substantial and positive choice for mental health and to offer high quality services to those in need. Our aim is the creation of a fully integrated network of services in order to cover population needs in levels such as the mental health services system, socio-economic, educational and scientific documentation.
In order to achieve our objectives:
- We offer quality services in mental health and in social support that respond to real needs.
- We focus on developing an effective care service in mental health.
- We fully inform people on the topics that concern his/her personal and social life.
- We are willing to collaborate with other organizations, networks and agencies with similar objectives and actions for common good.
- We are constantly evaluated and improved in the light of our efficiency and effectiveness.